So Major: Divinite's First Magazine Milestone



POSE Magazine

Divinite' Jewellry's First Appearance



From (l to r), On first Look, The Ibiza Necklace, Sleigh Ride Earrings and Full Moon Ring, Second Look, The Marina Necklace, The Natura Bracelet and Eryka Earrings, Third Look, The Anaqua earrings and bracelet.
You may find all pieces in this spread at www.DiviniteJewellry.com

I know that I am quite late in sharing this information with you, my loving and dear supporters of Divinite' Jewellry. I am very excited to announce that Divinite' Jewellry by way of an invitation from La Krisha Joseph-Baker of Lavender's Jungle, was featured in a spread for POSE magzine (www.magpose.com). POSE Magazine is a delightfully refreshing and inspiring magazine covering the lifestyle, fashions and more of full-figured women all over the world. I am proud to have been able to participate in such a project with La Krisha and even more proud to have this collaboration fused together to create this lovely spread that you see pictured above.

Being a full figure woman myself, we often times love the dainty jewelry but as we are aware, to match our robust & voluptuous nature, we need something that can provide a little more "presence" to our ensemble. Sometimes, dainty jewelry just simply gets lost in all of the bountiful bosoms, beauty and other things and you know, we just need something that can sustain our look through all of that, :-). Divinite' Jewellry is known for the big and bold and this spread showcases that well with some pieces being on the more demure side. The model pictured above is wearing pieces from The Paradise Island collection that I talked about in the previous blog. The jewelry chosen is just bold enough not to over power the ensemble but just enough to create the harmony intended for the overall look. Our model looks pulled together and it comes across, effortless and with high class and style

What gets to me about being full figured is that popular society would have you thinking that women of our size all dress in mumu's with flip flops and unkempt hair or just plain frumpy mumpy with no style. The second school of false thought is that society will also have you thinking that men don't like women that have some "extra" goodness on their bones. First off, I know that for myself, I can't stand baggy clothing but I also cannot stand extra tight fitting clothing but rather something that accentuates what I do have and we all have something to accentuate. God created us that way. You cannot look at these pictures and tell me these women are not sexy! Secondly, ladies...what you think men are thinking about or are worried about, they truly could care less, know that! We all have insecurities but most men, are not that complicated when it comes to the essence of women. If you look good, inside and out, are about your business and have strength along with a few other things, you are good!! Confidence, sexiness and beauty are all in the mind. If you truly have it, it will exude through you even in a potato sack with holes!!!!! Be healthy and take care of yourself but don't spazz out if your have a few pounds on your bones. We are women and that counts for everything!!!


I just wanted to share this very special milestone with you and invite you to purchase your commemorative copy of this month's April issue of POSE magazine. I encourage you to view this magazine online at www.magpose.com. Become inspired by the visions of inspiration, confidence, love, allure and strength.

Note: I wish I knew how to upload some of the photos from the magazine but, I guess I will have post them later once I figure it out, :-), lol.

Enjoy!!








Comments