It's Coming: The Official Website for Divinite' Jewellry

  

It's Official!!!!

 The Divinite' Jewellry Website

 
 
Robt.LeonDesigns.com
Website designed by Robert Arnold of RobtLeonDesigns.com

 

 Is This Really Happening???

 
I cannot believe this is happening!!!! It seems as if it was just yesterday, I couldn't even get my bearings enough to put together a necklace that made sense let alone, matched!  I couldn't coordinate anything to save my life when I started making jewelry inside my then fiance's car. I would wait for him to get out of class at night since we carpooled taking turns with our cars between work and school (the economy had just tanked and we both were feeling the pain). I needed something to keep me occupied along with the potential to make a few dollars here and there to help out our household. All I knew how to do at the time was make earrings, lol. I was also selling jewelry that I would purchase wholesale and knew that wasn't a good fit for me. I needed something more. I needed to know what I was selling and how to deal if something malfunctioned. How could I speak to something truthfully if I knew nothing about it? I couldn't be genuine in my conversation. I needed more. The universe heard my yearning and answered in late 2008 with an extra verbal push in February of 2009. We are now......here, the launch of something new.
 
I had an All Star team of people to help me with the launch of the official Divinite' Jewellry website. I cannot even recall how I became so blessed to have these people cross my path as fluid as they did. I have  great web designer, a great photographer, great individuals who allowed my work to shine along with their theirs which gave way to some press, both in shows and magazines!!! I've also had people that saw the vision in my work and allowed my work to be featured on their sites!! Once again, I have had a village of people that have made this day very possible for me. I can't let this post go without talking about them.

 

The Web Designer, A Renaissance Man of Design

 
Coming across an outstanding artist, not just well versed in the art of modern day computer graphics but of original handwork art of painting, sketch art, Marvel comics like art, I decided to team up with Robert Arnold, CEO and designer for Robt.LeonDesigns.com, who is a modern day renaissance man of natural design. He has a innate flair for colors and choice selection of fonts and object placement which is essential to how consumers will view websites and various art mediums. He saw my vision for my jewelry even though I didn't see where I wanted to go with it yet. He saw it from the bottom to where I am now. He witnessed the growth. It was a real connection that allowed him to see the design that I would need to uplift my jewelry and also reflect the designer, yours truly. The end result is a website that showcases the simplicity of modern styling for handmade jewelry minus the homely feel that I have seen with some handmade jewelry websites.  His humble spirit and his mind drenched with foreseeing the design made this visual art come to life!!!  I cannot thank him enough for creating my space within the world wide web. He makes me stand back and believe that I can go just a little further. His work brings solidity to my brand.
 
Debora Cartagena
 
 
Many of the photos on my website were taken by my wonderful photographer, Debora Cartagena of Deboracphotos.com. Our meeting of the minds let me know quite quickly that she was sent divinely by the universe and that this relationship would be one of complete sync. I remember, she started taking pictures of my jewelry according to what she saw in the magazines, which stifled her eye. I know that feeling all to well. I looked at the first set and knew this wasn't her work. I asked for her to photograph how she wants to, not paying attention to what you see in the magazine. Well.....don't these photo scream to you "I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE!!!"? She nailed it and with it came even more opportunities. I love this girl the admiration I have for her places me at ease. Her work is universal and amazing!!!! Her eye for photography is not to be hindered. I am thankful for her eyeful vision for photographing the best of my jewelry. I swear, receiving that CD from her is like Christmas for me. I become all giddy and childlike because I know it's what I am expecting!!!!

 

 The Believers, My Supporters of Divinite' Jewellry

 


From the heart of Atlanta and the reigning leader of female anchors that did it best, Monica Pearson to the calm and peacefully centered Lakrisha Joseph-Baker, CEO & Designer of Lavender's Jungle, I have been blessed with a myriad of believers who sought my work to adorn their person and communicate their style to the world. Professional women, both home and corporate, to models who desired higher visibility have chosen my work when they could have chosen anyone else. LaShanda Henry, CEO and Founder of My Black Business Woman, mybbwo,com, gave me a spotlight when she chose me as one of the 50 Fabulous Black Female Entrepreneurs of 2012. I remember some of the first work I posted to her site but the necklace that caught her eye was the Amaretto necklace I posted and she jumped started my drive from there. I just couldn't believe she had the time to actually see the work I posted!! Emma McCreary of Beadage.net approved several of my submissions her daily beading digest that I just couldn't fathom at the time being a part of. Melanie Williams and Angela Hargrove of Twelve 24 Boutique in downtown Decatur gave me the opportunity to work showcase some of my work at their sip & see event last October and would give way for any opportunity towards me meeting the designer that would place me in my first fashion and magazine feature with her work!!!! Nikki Mims Patterson for offering to wear my jewelry to Full Figured Fashion Week 2013 in New York and gifting the earrings that she purchased from me to the organizer and creator of the major event!!!!! Kaitlin Bradbury of RAW Artists Atlanta accepting me into their showcase to place my work before a large and culturally diverse audience!!! So many blessings to name but so little space to place them!!


Divinite Jewellry



How can I forget the gallery that started it all, Arts Clayton Gallery in Jonesboro, Ga!!! I came to them with jewelry I made in two copier paper boxes on a Saturday in August of 2010. Without any of the red tape and lengthy processing associated with getting into gallery, they accepted my work and I have been displaying there ever since!! They gave way to the platform for Monica Pearson to see my work. I am still floored to this day! Ty Spencer of Ty Studios, Cassandra Tucker of Divine Purity, Shanta King of Pre Speed Dating Atlanta, Rochelle Stephens of Emory, Terri Jackson, Billie Lester and more........I thank all of you!!!!

Here's to more growth and launches of bigger and better things to come.
 
STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM AND WE'RE ARE HERE
 
GOING
 
ALL THE WAY TO THERE



 
 
Website brought to you by Robert Arnold of RobtLeonDesigns.com

Comments