Project List: "The Stack" Style Reinvention

The Oh So Luxe

The Stacking Style Braceets

 


For a few months now, I've been looking at diferent styles of stacking bracelets. I have never been a person who likes to follow trends and as usual, I like to go where the next trend will come or keep to classics. I always love doing things my way when it comes to style. However, I must say that the stacking trend has definitely grown on me and I have taken a little time to search for various styles online and save some of the ones I love! While perusing through different images of these creative and stylish pieces, I couldn't help but ponder on the possibilities of doing something a little different. What I've noticed with these bracelets is they're very youthful in design, which is just fine however, for the woman that chooses jewelry to become a part of her life in style and will have long lived go-to pieces,  trendy pieces aren't really on the radar but timeless, well made classics with flair will stand the test of time, always.




I work full time, currently (dreams of Divinite' Jewellry being discovered by Oprah), ;-). Around the office, I noticed that there are serveral women selling these stretch bracelets consisting of the pave' rhinsteone cross, pave' beads, some macrame' work, jasper, agate or turquoise beads and other usual components. So, here comes the jewelry snob in me......I've tired of seeing these designs. Poof...be gone, bye!!! I need to see something more than the norm, something of substance and quality.



So here goes, yet another project on my roster, Divinite shall learn to twist the stack style bracelets. I am currently working on finding unique elements to add for these bracelets, something for creative. I am looking at some textured pearls, hand painted woods, unusual charms and warm components with real meaning. My current inspiration, Titus B. of Titus B. Jewelry. His work is very fly while remaining timeless with style. His use of color is just something wikd! Let's see what I am able to accomplish. The name of this collection will be released in late July, maybe earlier as I get my trusty photographer to work with my pieces. Until then, tell me your thoughts! What would you like to see in a stack bracelet??

Stay tuned!












Comments