Korto Momolu, A True Out of The Box Thinker.

Just a quick blog. As I was viewing some of the jewelry artistry of previous Project Runway contestant, Korto Momolu, I am just so amazed and inspired by this woman's work, no pun intended-Maxwell. She was spectacular on Project Runway and there was NO way she shouldn't have won that season and I am not biased. After she designed a coat dress fashioned out of "seat belts", I became an instant fan and looked forward to the next challenges.  When I learned from a friend after she viewed some of my jewelry, that Korto Momolu has a jewelry line, I went STRAIGHT to Google her and my eyes were flooded and overwhelmed. I even learned that I have one of her necklaces, thru a vendor that replicated the design. Her use of colors, textures and shapes are like watching jazz brought to life thru jewelry.  She has definitely inspired my eye for design and use for colors. Everything doesn't have to be "matchy matchy". Just a thought I wanted to share. Check her out.

Comments