The Progress: Highlights From My 3rd Week 5-6-12

Report: Highlight From My 3rd Week, 5-6-12



Soooooooo, well, uh hum, yes. I am really in a need to reboot myself, :-). I have fallen off the planned track a little and that's okay. However, I need to pick it back up where I left off! Some great things have still happened in spite of my leisurely actions, :-). This past week was dedicated towards Mother's Day and my focuses were definitely into this lovely holiday! Needless to say, the goals that I set out to obtain from the previous week were not accomplished but I will redeem myself or at least find the needed solution(s), :-).

This week gave more highlights than I expected from efforts made in previous weeks (the seeds I've planted are beginning to bud). It's time for me to make new work and bring new pieces to the forefront. I still haven't gotten around to making that YouTube video. I don't know, something about making a video to post for the entire  world to see is somewhat of an intimidating task, I must admit. Once you allow something into the universe, you can't reel it back in. So, I realized this week that this is a project that requires time and attention. You want everything that you bring out into the social media realm to say the right thing, not offend, be clear and concise and truly identify with someone. Besides, this will be my video portfolio in which, yours truly, would need to be in and I have to represent my image. Upon my appearance in the video, I would need to have some lovely support so, I will be calling upon my lovely wearers. So, I have decided that the YouTube project may be the grand finale of this challenge or the beginning of my next challenge, which will come, :-).
Currently, my focus is still my with extending my reach and building my audience. I have the product but I need to become more creative and very much consistent  in my efforts to build my reach in order for it be seen and received. I am proud of the increase in traffic both my store and blog has received and mainly with my fanpage. I have watched it steadily grow and I can say that I am beginning to see the seeds I've planted, sprout. I have identified the need to switch gears and the most important thing, making the connection(s).




 
Highlights From Week 5-6-12 by Metrics

Etsy Shop 

  • 5 Sales away from my goal of 30 sales total.
  • Etsy circles count increased by 7. Now 200. Was 193.
  • Shop favorited by 125 people. Up 5! 

Social Media Reach

  • 1 new subscriber to Divinite Jewellry on facebook
  • Opened rafflecoper contest for easier access-Still working out the kinks.
  • 3 new comments on blog
  • Received first recommendation on Linked In courtesy of Billie Lester, Event Planner Extraordinaire
  • Facebook fanpage likes are now at 42. Up 5 from previous week.
  • Blog views are at 952!!!!!! This is totally amazing!
  • Divinite' Jewellry's World Tour Mosaic Turquoise Necklace is featured on Beadage.net
  • My Black Business Woman featured two of my works in their photo gallery, "The Moon Dynasty Necklace" and "Rasta Queen Necklace"
  • Invited to donate a piece for a fundraising fashion show in support of women living with cancer
  • Monica Pearson wore my "Eye of The Phoenix" necklace on her evening broadcast Tuesday!!!!!

Divinite' Jewellry Collections

  • Working on new work to post for the month of May and June
  • Working on upcoming jewelry show, both home and restaurant nightlife!

 Community Activity

  • Invited to donate a piece for a fundraising fashion show in support of women living with cancer

Sales (Online and In Person)

  •  5 Sales away from my goal of 30 sales total.

Honors

  • Divinite' Jewellry's World Tour Mosaic Turquoise Necklace is featured on Beadage.net  
  • My Black Business Woman featured two of my works in their photo gallery, "The Moon Dynasty Necklace" and "Rasta Queen Necklace" 
  • Invited to donate a piece for a fundraising fashion show in support of women living with cancer 
  • Monica Pearson wore my "Eye of The Phoenix" necklace on her evening broadcast Tuesday!!!!!

New Task(s) Started

I have begun a facebook album titled "Divinite's Finest", dedicated to my outstanding wearers of my jewelry. I have reached out to previous clients whom have purchased my works to submit pictures of them wearing Divinite' Jewellry. The sole purpose of this request(s) is to build a connection and for me to actually see the individuality in each person that has supported my work. I must say, in looking that the two ladies I have so far, I can truly see that my pieces suits the personality of the wearer and that does nothing more than bring about a huge smile to my face. Talk about blushing and being just genuinely happy!

 

Focus For Week 5/13-27/12


My focus for the next week and half will be geared towards my collections and photography of my work. To keep my audience enticed, I see that I must put out new work or announcements of some ongoing event. I am still hesitant about creating my very own jewelry show. I need to work towards getting past that apprehension. My second focus is also to see how can encourage sales growth with my work. There are people out here looking for great work but how do you get them to find you?

All in all, the progress is moving right along, steadily but surely. I may not complete every last one of my goals in this challenge but the key is to do something each day towards your passion(s). I am making that happen and I am proud of the effort(s) each day. I will continue to plant the seeds necessary for growth so that once they begin to bud, I will have what seems to be a continuous stream of activity and growth. It's these little things that allows us to keep going and climb just a little higher than we think we can.


Well, this is all, just for now, :-). I will return to you with more information. Feel free to drop me a line at Porchia@DiviniteJewellry.com or just comment on this blog about any suggestions, feelings or if you just want to talk. Getting feedback is a wonderful thing and the ability to interact through response is even more satisfying.

Have  a good night, my beauties!!

With Love, Creation & Soul,
Porchia

Comments

  1. Good job with your goals! It sounds like you are staying on track!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will review your comment within 24-48 hours of receiept. Please check back to view your posted comment. Until then, enjoy the blog and I look forward to interacting with you very soon!

Sincerely,
Porchia
www.DiviniteJewellry.com
www.Facebook.com.DiviniteJewellrybyPorchia
www.Twitter.com/DiviniteJewell
www.LinkedIn.com/In/DiviniteJewellry
www.Pinterest.com/DiviniteJewellry