The Choices For The 60 Day Challenge Winner

The Choices For My 60 Day Challenge Winner




Okay, so....this will not be too long of a blog tonight. I am washing my hair and it's after 10pm and I really need to be calling it night. I have to remember, this isn't my full time job.....yet, :-). I just wanted to post the pictures of the selections I have created for the challenge. I will be retaking photos this weekend at my regular place. The photos didn't come out the best but, they will do for now. I will have a gorgeous photo of each piece on my Indyra, my usual mannequin, after Saturday. I have not completed the bracelets and earrings yet as I am looking for suitable beads that will not compete with the necklaces. Also, time has been so limited around here as of late, :-). Also, I added one more piece to the selection, so now, that's a total of four that one lucky winner can choose from!  So, here are the selections

The Aquaria Necklace

This was a very fun necklace to compose. It took me forever to find the right kind of blue to match the handmade blue crackle resin center in this lovely, heart shaped, white metal Tibetan pendant. I had these blue beads since February and it just dawned on me that they match this pendant! So, The Aquaria (short for Aquarium) is named simply because of the adorable fish and the serene color of blue symbolizing the peace and serenity of the ocean for which they swim in.
The Hare Necklace

Amber Leaves Style Necklace



Amber Leaves Style Necklace
It tis late, my beauties, and I will need to finish my hair. I hope that these pieces strike your fancy and will invite you to my challenge. To those of you who are just a little hesitant about color, try this challenge. In encourage you to do something new. To each of you, have a good night and I will blog with you a little later this week.

Good night,
Porchia

Comments