Gearing Up For Success: My 60 Day Challenge: The Metrics




Okay, so I just posted that I am starting my 60 Day challenge. I thought that I would take a moment to type up the detailed metrics that I am using to gauge my success rate. I will be tracking my analytics tools provided to see just how fastly and positively, I am improving. So, here are my metrics:

1. Etsy Shop
  • Increase shop items to 100+ in stock
  • Cohesiveness of store
  • Quality of photographs
  • Involvement in teams, blogging and circles
  • Paying it forward, treasuries
2. Social Media
  • Set up profiles on 4 new social networking sites (2 already completed, :-D, Pinterest & YouTube).
  • Create a You Tube video of my work/events.
  • Engage in more frequent social media activity (more tweets, facebook updates, etc.)
  • Update all accounts with new work, happenings and info.
  • Get into Giveaways for loyal audience memembers (question of the day, involvement, readership, etc.)
3. Divinite' Jewellry Collections
  • Frequency of new work listed and posted on social networking sites
  • Churn our collections rather than just separate pieces
  • Overall aesthetic of jewelry (appeal, uniqueness, quality)
  • Range of affordability (good range of pricing from low to high, not skimping on beauty)
4.Community Activity
  • Creating avenues to raise funds for 5 charities (Breast Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, AIDS and ASPCA)
  • Participation in fundraisers to include donation of my work to assist in raising funds for the cause(s).
5. Online Sales
  • Current Sales Standing: 22 on Etsy. Want to increase to 30.
  • Create better sales incentives for my clientele
  • Increase sales frequency and announcements
  • Create Giveaways (Random to Quarterly)
  • Launch my "Destash" store for my fellow artisians
 I've identified the 5 items for which I realize, you know, I could do a better job of managing these core principles.  I do realize that I am a bit of procrastinator so, I needed to set up a means to hold my ownself accountable to myself. The 60 days challenges will be ongoing as I am seeing this as a fun and challenging away to boost my work ethics and continously keep me engaged. This is a wonderful opportunity to once again, step back and watch my growth. I will expound on these metrics in another blog later this weeks. Stay tuned.....



What will be my next move????!!!!


Comments

  1. Good luck with your goals! It definately helps to write them down like this. Your business will continue to grow with little improvements over time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your thoughtful reply!!!! I am working to get there. Even if there aren't major jumps but consistent improvements, I will be completely satisfied. Little improvements will lead to the major change I am looking for. Great luck with your beautiful work! I am glad to find you on here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment! I will review your comment within 24-48 hours of receiept. Please check back to view your posted comment. Until then, enjoy the blog and I look forward to interacting with you very soon!

Sincerely,
Porchia
www.DiviniteJewellry.com
www.Facebook.com.DiviniteJewellrybyPorchia
www.Twitter.com/DiviniteJewell
www.LinkedIn.com/In/DiviniteJewellry
www.Pinterest.com/DiviniteJewellry